MY BLOG & BELLA MOORE

00:01

Welcome to my blog, so after being a big reader/follower of fashion and lifestyle blogs for a while I thought I would take the plunge and start a blog of my own. So welcome to Kirsty Wears (formally called fairy face, then k e a style blog.. but now happily known as www.KirstyWears.com). 

So what to expect to find on my blog, well like every other fashion blogger there will most definitely be a lot of clothes, shoe and bags in the form of outfit posts, trend posts and a lot wish lists (a girl can dream). Every now and then the occasional lifestyle snippet and ramble will appear,  oh and some times maybe just something for the fun the of it, but mainly all fashion related topics.

So welcome and please if you like my blog please follow, you can also follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin and Instagram

Ok so to kick start things off, a little lifestyle snippet of someone whom is also fairly new to the family. Introducing Bella Moore the Maltese Terrier x Bichon Frise and well simply the cutest little bundle of fluffiness I have ever seen. 




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. AAAHHH soooo cute!!! Bella is absolutely adorable!! I wish I had one now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is beautiful! I have a cross Maltese as well, love him so much, she'll make you so happy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHMYGOOOD! she is so so so lovely!!! I want one!! xxx

    Also, I'm having a giveaway! - for a makeup palette over at my blog, you might wanna check it out :)? Love Hannah xxx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! She's gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwh!!!

    Sooo cute! I almost squealed a bit there! Haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete