More Shorts.

22:07


Shorts: Warehouse
Top: H&M Mens
Tanned Belt, Boots: ASOS
Rings: Gift from Maldives
Sunglasses: Topman

Hey lovelies! Hope you are all well?!

Here is todays outfit, I really love these shorts their so girlie and feminine on, which makes a change from the usual denim ones I wear. I have noticed that recently all I seem to be wearing is shorts perhaps I should put some of my summer dresses on over the weekend!

O M G I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that follow and reads my blog. I cannot actually believe I have reached over 100 follower’s thank you all so much. I am truly grateful, and right now a very happy bunny :) To thank you all properly I will be hosting a giveaway very soon I just need to find some lovely bits for you guys. So watch this space!

x


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Those shorts are absolutely gorgeous, and go so well with the belt! I wish I had your tan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are gorgeous! You look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! your blog is interesting and you have lovely style so you shouldn't be too surprised! but well done! x

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style:D

    http://makeupandmoustaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous02 July, 2011

    I'm so jealous of your lovely long hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your legs are absolutely stunning my darling xxx

    ReplyDelete