Motel Rocks & Glossybox Bloggers Evening

19:42


So last night was the Motel Rocks and Glossybox event, me and my sister both went and it turned out to be a complete blogger feast which was Fab. We meet some lovely people who also have blogs so check them out - Lois , Mandeep , Tami , Kathy, Meera and  Corrie :). As bloggers we got an exclusive chance to view Motel Rocks Christmas collection, which was gorgeous and is now available online. There where some amazing little party dresses with gorgeous embellishments and prints, it was so hard to choose a favourite. I have definitely got my eye on a few things to purchase over the next coming months! The evening was topped off with cocktails, balloons, nail art, cupcakes and candy floss what more could you ask for. The Motel Rocks & Glossybox team did a wonderful job, thank you all for a lovely evening!!  p.s I cannot wait to receive my chosen Motel dress in the post, I shall make sure I blog it when I do x 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh my goodnes.. i was getting MEGA confused like hang on... then realised it's you SISTER! you both look SO alike!
    It looks like such an awesome event! Love the pictures, and sounds amazing too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had such a good time :) I've just done mass orders on motel for my friends birthday- and i love actually going to motel because you get all the quirky vintage pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah you got some lovely photos! Lovely meeting you last night, hopefully see you sometime soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh fab pics! So gutted i couldn't make it! :(

    Victoria - VIPXO - http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fab event! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This event looks amazing! Bowls of sweets! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you enjoyed it hun! Would of loved to of gone but it was too far from me :( xx

    Natalie
    www.itsagirlsworldx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete