BEFORE THE STORM

05:24

Dress - Topshop | Shoes - Dr Martins | Jacket - Topman | Watch - Swatch

Hey Guys, just a quick update/outfit post from me I hope everyone is okay and have had lovely weekends :) I haven't really been up to much as per, but I went home on the weekend to see my mammy which was really nice - for some reason going home makes everything feel alright and well just better again I have come back with such a clear and relaxed head! However I'm not sure how long calm me will last specially with the week I have ahead of me.. uni has turned pretty hectic with sampling, and fittings etc and time is going so quickly I cannot believe I am almost finished :S eek but with sooo much to do before then I cannot bare to think about the end!  

So to the outfit ( my favourite part ) I wore this over the weekend and well have lived in the Dr M's since the moment they arrived, the dress I got for Christmas and have only worn a handful of times but I just love the simplicity of the fit and it is really easy to dress up or down.  This has to be my favourite outfit combo at the moment, just a simple dress with cute shoes and because the weather has been so nice recently a light weight jacket too, god it feels good to be out of the old winter coat. Wahh expect for the last couple of days of course which have been cold and miserable again..  Hopefully it is just a blip and that spring is well and truly on its way fingers crossed! 

Well I'm off to go make a quick cuppa before getting back to designing my final collection, hopefully speak soon, over & out xo 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love the DM's you look super stylish missy.
    Love
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! I love how you have paired it with your Dr Martens too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great Kirsty - that dress is gorgeous and looks amazing with your DM's!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely dress:) x

    GIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
    Featuring. Urban Outfitters, Models Own & More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your denim jacket, I always forget to look in topman as well!
    uniqu3youth.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky to have been able to ditch the winter coat - it never seems to get any warmer where I am! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is lovely and simple, looks awesome with the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute dress!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Click here


    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh love this dress! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forever in love with that TS Boutique dress, Kirsty. It looks so good paired with more denim! Hope you're well sweet, only just noticed that your blog doesn't update on my Blogger dashboard anymore for some reason?! D: x

    ReplyDelete