Travel With Me // Samui Day Trip Adventure

18:33

Motel Rocks Palm Print Playsuit - Kirsty Wears
Motel Rocks Palm Print Playsuit - Kirsty Wears

Palm Print Playsuit - Motel Rocks 
Sandals, Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Topshop

Lamai market
Coconut Ice cream - Kirsty Wears
James eating his coconut and peanut ice-cream 
Lamai Thailand - Kirsty Wears
Market stalls with weird and wonderful things - was contemplating buying my dad a puffer fish just to see the look on his face aha
Lamai Thailand - Kirsty Wears
Motel Rocks Palm Print Playsuit - Kirsty Wears
Being all traveler like on a rock at Hinta Hinyai (rocks)

Big Buddha 
Big Buddha - Kirsty Wears
Big Buddha - Kirsty Wears
Big Buddha - Kirsty Wears
Big Buddha - Kirsty Wears
So many bright colours, I loved the detailing on these dragons leading up to big buddha
Big Buddha - Kirsty Wears

Waterfall No. 2 Namuang 
Namaung Waterfall - Kirstywears
Swimming in the waterfall was amazing. I hope to see more and bigger waterfalls in Bangkok. 
Panoramic View Point
Panoramic Viewpoint - Thailand Kirsty Wears
Panoramic Viewpoint - Thailand Kirsty Wears

Magic Gardens
Magic Garden - Kirsty Wears

Elephant Visit and Trekking
Motel Rocks Palm Print Playsuit and Natalie the Elephant- Kirsty Wears
My favourite part of the day, meeting Natalie the baby elephant. 

Here are just some snaps from a recent day trip me and James went on. We had the best day exploring Koh Samui Island and visiting some of its main attractions, including Big Buddha, Namuang Waterfall, The Magic Gardens, Mummified Monk and my favourite getting to meet some very friendly elephants. 

Wearing my trusting Motel playsuit and chunky sandals, I felt very traveller esque'. Motel have never failed in creating a perfect fit playsuit I have quite a few in my collection now and I feel so comfortable in them, Motel is definitely the one to go.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great photo's, looks like an amazing place! I really love that playsuit, such a lovely print and colour! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous photos! I love travelling! :)
    Also, the print of your playsuit is gorgeous!

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks so amazing! This is the sort of place that I would like to go to on my next travels it looks amazing, hope you are having the best time xx

    ReplyDelete