LEVI VINTAGE SHORTS

18:36

Howdy! My last post was just over 2/3 weeks ago me thinks, and since that time I have had a one of my best friends visits me here in Thailand, bought some new bits, drunk maybe a little too much and well just been having a pretty amazeballs time. But sadly my Samantha has gone home and it is just me and James again, which is nice but after having such an amazing 2 weeks with my lady pal it feels awfully quiet again. So on that note this weeks priorities are to get back to my island routine, continue with work things and of course my blog :) 
Kirsty Wears Blog
Kirsty Wears Blog
Kirsty Wears BlogKirsty Wears Blog

Shorts - Levi Vintage (Thailand) 
Sunglasses - Rayban Fakes (Thailand) 
Sliders - River Island (similar in sale)
Crop Top - River Island (similar in sale)
Bag - Primark
Bracelets - Thailand

Kick starting with a recent OOTD post featuring a fabulous pair of Levi vintages short shorts which I picked up for just 5 English pounds (inserts: whoop whoop). Ok so your probably think calm down love, but honestly you will not believe the struggle I have to get a decent fitting pair of jean shorts. They're either to big at the waist - perfect on the bum or perfect at the waist and my arse practically hanging out.  So these bad boys are the creme dela creme in my eyes, I just can't take them off (literally they're fit like a glove).
Kirsty Wears BlogKirsty Wears BlogKirsty Wears Blog

I hope you guys aren't getting sick of me and my never ending summer wardrobe, I know it is winter now back home and I am love reading all your winter outfit posts but I can't help but feel like I don't fit in, standing out like a sore thumb in my shorts shorts and flippy flops….

Kirsty Wears Blog



You Might Also Like

0 comments