Warm & The Wild

04:20

Hey, lovelies of the interweb! So since my last post I managed to visit Bangkok, fly home to the UK, reunite with my family and friends and FINALLY send my online shop and clothing brand to LIVE. Woo it has been a busy week I feel like I have not stopped, but it does feel really good to be back home and around all my favourite people and things! Tonight I thought I would put together a post introducing my new brand Warm and The Wild, and also a little Hello I'm still here and hopefully will be back into the Internet swing very shortly.

So here it is Warm & The Wild a knitwear brand supplying you with fashionable and reasonably priced knits, from crochet crop tops, sassy bikinis, to chunky jumpers and cardigans. My aim is to produce desirable knitwear with a unique edge, but all at an amazing high-street price.  I would love hear your thoughts on my website, brand name and products available so please don't hesitate to leave me comment or query. I also plan to add new style every week, so to keep posted make sure you follow us over on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Warm and The Wild / www.warmandthewild.comWarm and The Wild Knitwear BrandWarm and The Wild Knitwear BrandWarm and The Wild Knitwear Brand
Warm and The Wild Knitwear BrandWarm and The Wild Knitwear Brand

Let the knitting adventure begin....

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow. EXACTLY what I need today. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your content is amazing. Howd you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the epic post. I so love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With so fake watches many variants of the series, Wempe uses three different chronometer rated movements for the Iron Walker line. The Iron Walker rolex replica Automatic Chronograph is fitted with the tried and true ETA/Valjoux 7753 automatic chronograph movement, offering fake rolex uk a 54 hour power reserve and 28,800 bph beat rate with in house fine adjustment by Wempe. For the Iron Walker Automatic Diver, Iron Walker Women’s, and standard fake watches uk Iron Walker, Wempe opts for the ETA 2892-A2 automatic movement. These are also fine adjusted by Wempe and chronometer certified, with a 50 hour fake rolex power reserve and a 28,800 bph beat rate. Both the Iron Walker and Iron Walker Women’s can also be optioned with the ETA E64.111 Swiss quartz fake Breitling movement, providing 41 months of power reserve.
    While the 16 variants of the Wempe Iron Walker series offer a wide array of dial designs, fake Omega complications, and movements, all models share the same stainless steel integrated bracelet design. This fake Hublot sporty brushed H-link pattern tapers slightly, flowing directly into the case itself, and features polished bevels on fake Cartier each of the wide center links. These are finished with a signed folding clasp, which for the Iron Walker Automatic Diver also features fake Patek Philippe a 17 mm diver’s extension.

    ReplyDelete