Hey Ho

05:39

 
 Denim Jacket - Topman | Cardigan - Zara Mens | Top - Zara | Jeans - ASOS | Boots - Lavish Alice* | Bag - Marc B*  | Scarf - My Grannies | Socks - Topshop 

eee long time no speak, how is everybody? I cannot believe it has been a month since I last blogged almost, seriously time flies! Not much has been happening with me really I have had my pre collection deadline at uni which was a complete fail as I literally ran out of time I was working so hard I still didn't manage to get what I wanted to get done. O well least I tried my best (I keep telling myself) seriously I have beating myself up about it for the last week - there has been plenty of tears. But Hey Ho, I'm over it now and starting to feel all Christmasy :) This is just a quick outfit post of what I wore today to go Christmas shopping. This is a pretty casual outfit for me, these gorgeous boots are from Lavish Alice which I was meant to blog a couple of weeks ago  as part of the monthly guest blogger but due to my uni deadline I was unable to squeeze the time in to blog. My bag was kindly sent to me from Marc B which came at perfect timing as my other bag I was using the zip had broke therefore wasn't able to close properly. Which me stupidly thought would be okay to still use until I caught a guy with his hand in my bag on the tube, so scary aha that was my lesson learnt, luckily he didn't take anything! The rest of my outfit is probably my boyfriends, I seem to be wearing his clothes a lot lately.. I always find I like the fit of men's clothes better :/ weird I know! 


It feels so good to be blogging again, I have a massive list of things I have been meaning to show you, hopefully over Christmas I can catch up it sucks to be so behind! I hope everyone is okay, speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Welcome back :) love your outfit, the shoes are gorgeous! Hope you did ok with your uni work, keeping my fingers crossed for you :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey sista sista! This outfit's lovely, your scarf looks so goood with that bag. I didn't see that one on the marc B website before! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tartan scarf, amazing:)!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a wonderful outfit, love the bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the jeans look great! need to find a pair like that asap :)

    new follower!
    emma xo
    emmasalter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is fabulous! OX

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that bag and the layering of jackets!
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag & Shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bag and scarf look great together. x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Men's clothes are my favourites! Your uni deadline sounds like mine, still trying not to beat myself up about it! :( Lovely outfit, it looks really comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the scarf and the bag they look so great together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice to see you pop up in my blog list! :) Great outfit, love the bag too!

    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shoes babe :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look!
    Especially the frilly socks
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay your back! Haha lovely little outfit here the shoes and the bag are fab and you look so pretty

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely shoes xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to be a amusement account it.
    Look complex to more added agreeable from you! By the way,
    how could we keep up a correspondence?
    Also see my page > neucopia

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's amazing to visit this website and reading the views of all friends concerning this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.

    Here is my blog post bench press

    ReplyDelete