BOO

03:51

Jumper - Lavish Alice* | Skirt - Primark | Pumps - Keds | Wooly Hat - Topshop

Just a quick post with this weeks Lavish Alice guest blogger pick, I have had my eye on this jumper for so long now I kept spotting it on various blogs and thought I need that jumper! I love the shape as it is not to fitted but not overly over sized so it is really comfy to wear, the cross detailing is really cool too and I love that there are both silver and gold coloured crosses so you can wear it with either - i.e my silver pleather skirt! 

I decided to wear my new purple Keds which I have had for about 2 months now (they look so bright aha), they kept falling out my wardrobe screaming for me to wear them but sadly my boots won every time. However yesterday I was in an anti boots mood and thought I'd give the Keds a turn. Every girl has that 'I fancy wearing trainers kind of day', right?! Sadly I should of gone with the boots as my feet were soaking by the time I got home from London, Doh bad move Kirsty! I can safely say that the Keds no longer look so new and bright :\  

Yesterday was suppose to be a very productive day sourcing all material and beads etc.. for my pre collection deadline at uni. However it just turned out to be a complete disaster and it didn't help that London was so miserable, wet and grey! I hate going into Central when the weather is so moody. I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, eeeee only 1 month till Christmas!!! 

xo

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Adorable hat! Your hair is gorgeous. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is gorgeous-love the beanie too haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jumper and purple trainers x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second pic...love!!! your keds are wicked love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! That second photo is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your jumper :)

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love that jumper! You look stunning, Kirsty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jumper- and the colour of your keds :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jumper!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice hat xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sequin bits on the jumper are beautiful! Im after a top with that same finish but have no money haha, must stop spending! The Keds are a gorgeous colour!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jumper is amazing! :)

    Cat - whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. That jumper is gorgeous! And I love your hat! xx
    snwears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is such a cute outfit!
    uniqu3youth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous darling I love the bobble hat and sweater!

    Eda x

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your purple keds! I'm considering getting a pair of purple Vans but am worried they won't go with enough!! Looking good lady xx

    www.justanotherfashblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your jumper! It's so lovely! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just found your blog. Love your jumper :D

    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  20. That ju,per is so cute! I'm so jealous I want that skirt soooooooooooo soooo much!!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh lordy, i'm so behind on your blog! not sure why you never show up in my dashboard no more. booo sad times :( you look gorgeous here though kirsty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no really it might be because i havent blogged in a while its not showing up :S i hope its still working! xxx

      Delete
  22. I love everything about this outfit! You look gorgeous :) I love the skirt and your hat a lot! I have days where I just want to wear trainers and I like days like that! Usually my boots do win though xx

    ReplyDelete