GHOSTLY

06:04

 
Dress - She Likes * | Denim Jacket - Topman | Necklace - H&M

SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me so happy wahh I have been locked away in my room for the past week writing/failing at doing my dissertation (you can probably tell by the look of death on my face, gees I look so ghostly), but finally I can safely say that I think I have finished my dissertation :D wooooo! So today was my first day of freedom well kind of I had like 2 hours of freedom & I went for a walk to get some much needed fresh air.  Then I was back touching up on last minute notes etc..  However on my 2 hour break I was able to enjoy the sunshine and go for a stroll and what not better way to do this than to get the pins out, ahaaa it felt so good! I received this lovely skater style dress from She Likes a couple of weeks ago and I have been dying to wear it but being at uni pretty much 24/7 I don't normal get the opportunity to wear nice things, I normally just chuck a pair of skinnies on with an over sized knit and go... not very exciting I know. So it is always nice to get a cute dress on for a change! 

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, speak soon xo

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. That dress is a lovely colour and I love how you've paired it with the denim jacket and converse to keep it casual but still cute!!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Your denim jacket is so nice x

    https://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of that dress
    So cute
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit. That denim jacket is SO perfect! Absolutely love it!

    An Accidental Discovery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress is really cute! You find some gorgeous pieces! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT SUNSHINE!!! it's so gloomy right now haha.

    that dress is the perfect colour and looks super cute on ya :3

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute outfit! I absolutely love the color of the dress! :)

    candijessie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on finishing the diss! I was so excited about the sun yesterday too and got my legs out as well haha! Feeling so pale right now! Hope you're ok hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your denim jacket! You are such a cutie!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete