23:37

Skirt - Karma * | Crop Top - Missguided | Necklace - Twisted Vintage

This is one of my favourite outfits in my wardrobe at the moment it is just so easy to wear, I really love the maxi side split skirts at the moment I have seen them in so many shops and so many other lovely bloggers wearing them too, so when Karma contacted and I saw they had this skirt I knew I had to have it. Karma have so many other colour variations and at £7.99 you cannot really go wrong, such a bargain! 

Hope everyone is keeping well, sorry it has been slow on the blog recently, I have be super busy with uni & if you follow me on twitter, instagram you would of seen that on Thursday I had my graduate final collection show, which was freaking amazing! Even better I got handpicked to go through to the next show, at the Truman Brewery eeeek so exciting! I will blog a little sneak peak of my collection soon :D 

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Your skirt is gorgeous. I love how you have paired it with converse x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar skirt and love it! Well done for your uni project, can't wait to see it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt!
    Your black on black is gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you look incredible! Love the skirt on you, wish I could pull something like that off! Beaut :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love your skirt :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your final collection lovely, you must be crazy busy at the moment but good luck with everything.
    Onto the outfit...love it! I love the long sleeved crop top with the skirt, enough skin to be sexy, not skanky and teamed fabulously with the converse...reminds me of Rihanna - which is a compliment by the way lovely :)


    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you, you look amazing! Your hair looks beaut too <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that skirt is amazing!! i want it! gonna check the other colours out now xx

    missbaigent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kirsty, A, your body is frigging amazing! Look at you!!! And B, you make me want to throw all my wardrobe away and get a new one just like yours! You look so so gorgeous, and beautiful and toned. I am jealous!
    Congrats on your show :) xx

    The Little's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful skirt, can't believe the price!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a nice outfit! Love the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is gorgeous ! And so is your hair :)

    http://www.loochiee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit.. That maxi skirt is awesome & I love how you have put it with a long sleeve crop top. You look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Skirt is amazing!
    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.co.uk
    Abbey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this all-black outfit, classic!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a nice outfit! If I had the bod to go with it, I would be on it like a car bonnet! x

    Underneath The Lights

    ReplyDelete
  17. Split skirts are so hot right now! You look ah-mazing!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete