BAROQUE SKORT

03:51

[blog] Kirsty Wears - Missguided Skort[blog] Kirsty Wears - Missguided Skort[blog] Kirsty Wears - Missguided Skort[blog] Kirsty Wears - Missguided Skort
[blog] Kirsty Wears - Missguided Skort

Jumper - Primark, Skort, Boots - Missguided, Bag - M&S, Necklace - Topshop 

This weekend went terribly quickly, and I don't think it helped that I woke up Saturday morning 100% convinced that it was Friday and I had to go to work, you should of seen the joy on my face when I came to my senses! With the super quick weekend flashing before my eyes I was completely zonked by the time Sunday came and simply had no energy left in me, to even try and conjure up the blog post that I promised. However it is Monday and I am feeling like this week will be an organised one therefore what not better way to start the week with the promised outfit post :) 

I am maybe more than a little late when joining the 'Skort' gang, but I have been a fan from the beginning and have hunted high and low for the perfect pair. After mooching online over Christmas I came across these gorgeous baroque printed pair from Missguided I knew I had to have them. At the time they were only £19.99 which I thought was pretty reasonable, but I have just seen that they are now half price and are only £9.99!! GGGEES LOUISE GO! Missguided have had the biggest collection of skorts which individual are all so perfect and such reasonably priced too, I have to resist the temptation to purchase more. 

Hope everyone has a good week, speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ahh i am loving that skort, so amazing on you and i love the shoes! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I really love that necklace ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect outfit, looks amazing x

    www.erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that topshop necklace!Goes so well with your outfit!

    [new blog post up]

    LifeWithFrancesca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute take on the skort.
    Weekends never seem long enough. There are never enough hours in the day

    ReplyDelete