MOTEL MOLLY

01:02

[blog] Kirsty Wears - Motel Playsuit[blog] Kirsty Wears - Motel Playsuit[blog] Kirsty Wears - Faux Fur Bag[blog] Kirsty Wears - Motel Playsuit[blog] Kirsty Wears - Motel Playsuit

Playsuit - Motel Rocks, Fur Gilet, Beanie, Necklace - Topshop, Boots - Missguided, Furry Bag - Marks and Spencer, Blue Ring - Primark

Happy New Year Everyone, I hope you all had magical Christmas and the new year has been good to you so far! 

Today I am wearing lots of Christmas newness and as you can see from my extremely cheesy grin I am very chuffed about this aha! I was a very lucky sausage this year and received some lovely things from my family. If I could wear them all at once, I would! 

One of my most loved things to wear are playsuits and my collection is beginning to grow pretty big, however this Motel beauty has to be my new favourite - and the fact that it was a Christmas present from my sister makes it that bit more special! Motel Rocks also have this playsuit in a raspberry pink which is really pretty too. New along with my playsuit is the greatest bag ever from the mumma. This pink, furry cube of joy has to be the best bag of all time, simply because it's furry and pink! Why else of course? I honestly wouldn't of thought M&S would have such a perfect bag!

Yay for my first outfit post of 2k14, I am hoping this will be the start of many as last year my blog was put to one side for the majority of the year and well 2014 I hope to regain my passion for my blog again. Bring on 2014 and it's adventures! xo

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! Now there's an outfit I've not seen before. I love the cornflower blue colour on you. Great hat and great bag! I've just started following you on bloglovin. I'd love it if you'd follow back. (only just started blogging!)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete