FIRMOO.COM

16:55

[blog] Firmoo Specs - Kirsty Wears[blog] Firmoo Specs - Kirsty Wears[blog] Firmoo Specs - Kirsty Wears

Firmoo 

Being blind as a bat can result in a glasses obsession and when Firmoo contacted me to do a review on a new pair I couldn't resist. I have had a pair of Firmoo specs before see here for my review. Again I cannot fault Firmoo and their service not only are they extremely help and quick responding, the website is easy as pie to use. The virtual try on system is my favourite feature on the website and turns out accurate every time, being able to try glasses on a picture of yourself is pretty genius and quite fun too. If you are interested in trying out the virtual try on whether it is prescription purposes or just fashion Firmoo do both so go get trying on.

If you like my glasses click here to see them online. Also make sure you check my first Frimoo review for more details :) Happy Easter! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments