TREND TWO

01:05

[blog] Trend Two - Kirsty Wears[blog] Trend Two - Kirsty Wears[blog] Trend Two - Kirsty Wears
Jacket - ℅ Trend Two, Jeans - Dr Denim, Sandals - Primark, Necklace - Topshop

Today was warm yet a little breezy so my original plan to get the legs kind of went out the window and I decided to play it safe, chucking the jeans on again. You just never know people, this is Britain after all.

Anyway apart from non baring legs I still felt ever so chic in this gorgeous printed jacket that has over night quickly become my most favourite item in my wardrobe. What makes it even more special is that it was gifted by the lovely people from Trend Two whom hand picked it especially for me and my style. Arriving yesterday in a beautifully ribbon tied box I felt truly spoilt, so thank you Trend Two you made my Friday. If you haven't heard of Trend Two before they are a new online boutique selling both women and men clothes and also accessories to providing a one stop destination for all things fashion. Go ahead and check them out if you haven't already.

Happy Saturday Campers! Speak soon xo

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. you look amazing, I was really stuck for inspiration today but you've just helped me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jacket is so pretty, I love the print. Looks great in this outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is beautiful, love how you've styled it
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete