GIRLS ON FILM

00:07

[blog] Little Mistress - Kirsty Wears[blog] Little Mistress - Kirsty Wears{blog} Little Mistress - Kirsty Wears[blog] Little Mistress - Kirsty Wears

 Snake Leather Bag - Zara
Silver Taurus Necklace - Topshop

Today I had a job interview for the local H&M in town, I decided to wear this little number from the Girls On Film collection at Little Mistress. I'm obsessed with the whole palm leafy print at the moment it is making me feel so excited for summer and endless days in the sunshine.

Just a quick update - I have moved down to sunny Kent to live Mother Hen, as things haven't been so great for me recently and losing my job at Easter seemed to just hit the nail on the head. I needed a change and start thinking about myself and what makes me happy. But hopefully positive and happy times are ahead I'm already feeling happier in myself and have only been moved back a week.

I'm looking forward to blogging lots more too, speak soon xo

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Sorry to hear that things haven't been going so great recently. You're not the only one!! I hope things pick up for you, and fingers crossed you get the job at H&M :)

    Lovely dress by the way, it makes me excited for summer! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha, I hope you're okay!

      Bring on summer!!!! xo

      Delete
  2. This dress is bloody gorgeous, love love love the print! The colour really suits you too. Glad to hear things are looking up for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the print to it is my favourite! xo

      Delete
  3. what a lovely dress! perfect color

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new smock dress and let me know what you think about it :)
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR OUTFIT! And can I just say, that your brows are perfect!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serious hair envy!

    Great post, I like your style of writing - definitely my kind of thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serious hair envy!

    Loved this post, I like your style of writing - definitely my kinda thing! xx

    ReplyDelete