IN LOVE WITH FASHION | FLORAL JUMPSUIT | DAY & NIGHT OUTFIT

23:32

DAY TIME LOOK[blog] In love with fashion playsuit - Kirsty Wears[blog] In love with fashion playsuit - Kirsty Wears[blog] In love with fashion playsuit - Kirsty Wears[blog] In love with fashion playsuit - Kirsty WearsFloral Jumpsuit - ℅ In Love with Fashion 
Grey Cropped Jumper - Primark 
Eagle Necklace - Topshop 
Chunky Heeled Sandals - Primark 
Tanned Duffle Bag - Primark 

EVENING LOOK[blog] In love with fashion playsuit - Kirsty Wears[blog] Evening Look In Love with Fashion - Kirsty Wears[blog] In love with fashion playsuit - Kirsty WearsFloral Jumpsuit - ℅ In Love with Fashion 
Pink Leather Snake Bag - Zara 
Heels - Primark 
Necklace - Twisted Vintage 

Thought I would put together something a little different with today's outfit post featuring this gorgeous cream floral printed jumpsuit from In Love with Fashion, by creating a look I'd wear during the daytime and also how I would wear this garment of an evening for a night out.

I always find it handy when I have key pieces in my wardrobe that I know I have the option of dressing down for a casual day look and dressing it up if I was after an outfit for a night out. Key pieces are particularly great when on a budget or looking for something to re vamp and inspire the wardrobe.

So I have put together two looks a day time and night time, I did actually wear this jumpsuit today and quickly took some 'evening look' pictures when I got back, thankfully before the rain. So today I chose to wear this jumpsuit with a causal jumper over the top giving the illusion of floral straight leg trousers, belting it at the waist and teaming it with my chunky heeled sandals from Primark, I love how the jumpsuit looks with a jumper over the top, and the jumpsuit is so comfy to wear it didn't even feel like I had a boned body under my jumper. 

To the evening look, I think that the jumpsuit is a pretty stand alone piece to wear therefore I wouldn't add much to it when going for a night out. Here I have worn my simplest one strap heels so it doesn't take away from the jumpsuit and the length of the trouser leg. I find a less chunkier heel can make your legs appear longer and in my case skinner, although I do love a chunky heel they are just so easy to walk/dance in. Adding simple accessories with a delicate trinket necklace and a pink leather clutch bag, I also kept the belt at the waist as I felt it tied in the black shoes nicely, et viola. A simple yet stunning evening look. Now I just need somewhere and someone to take me on a night out. 

Hope you liked this style of post and found it useful seeing the two contrasts for one garment, let me know if you do I would love to hear your feed back :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Two perfect looks, and you've made me fall in love with this jumpsuit!x

    http://in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful jumpsuit! and I love how yore wearing it with the jumper :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, so pretty and summery! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing as always amigo! I love both looks but the day one is especially poifect xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with that first outfit! So cute!
    Xx elizaloo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete