H&M STRIPES / TOPSHOP ZIG ZAGS

00:04

H&M Stripe Topshop ZigZag - Kirsty WearsH&M Stripe Topshop ZigZag - Kirsty WearsH&M Stripe Topshop ZigZag - Kirsty WearsH&M Stripe Topshop ZigZag - Kirsty Wears

Navy & White Striped Crop Top - H&M
Tanned Belt - Topman
Patent Tassel Trim Loafers - Office Shoes 
Watch - Men's Casio

Keeping it casual on a Sunday in my Leigh jeans and H&M stripes, oh and an extremely pale belly - I think I need to get me some Vitamin D. This is a favourite kind of outfit of mine, and you'll usually find me in my comfiest jeans and a jazzy tee. It is a short but sweet post today, but I have lots of new bits I have accumulated over the last couple weeks that I cannot wait to share with you, so look out for coming posts. 

Hope everyone had a chilled and happy weekend, speak soon xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit…stripes are so versatile!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete