SUNNY HAZE

16:42

[blog] Missguided Daisy Dress - Kirsty Wears[blog] Missguided Daisy Dress - Kirsty Wears[blog] Missguided Daisy Dress - Kirsty Wearsblog MIssguided Daisy Dress - Kirsty WearsEmbroidered Daisy Dress - Missguided
Fedora Hat - Topshop
Bag - Primark 
Sandals - Primark 
Luca Sunglasses - Topshop

Ok so I have realised that I may have a slight addiction when it comes to shift dresses. I just find them so easy to wear and well Missguided keep making really cute hard to say no dresses like this one then there is no hope for me I guess this obsession is just going to keep on rolling.. god help my bank balance. 

So in love with this outfit I cannot wait to wear it again specially my new accessory purchases from Topshop. Yes Summer I have ma fedora and sunnies I am ready for YA, now hit us with it!! 

I have work today which I guess is the down side to working in retail is the weekend shifts… bleurrgh enjoy the sunshine people, speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. That dress is so cute, love it! Loving the sunglasses too! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! I love a daisy print for summer x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so cute. I miss Primark :( might have to get my friend to pick me out some bits and send them over. I neeeed this bag!! x

    Sweet Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful here Kirsty! I love the dress on you too (I am now eyeing it up...!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I hope this is a good thing aha..

      Delete
  6. This dress is absolutely gorgeous :) You look amazing lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely! How do you keep your hair in such good condition!?

    www.thenorthernsole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the daisy's! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete