Crochet & Denim

21:30

Crochet & Denim // Kirsty Wears BlogCrochet & Denim // Kirsty Wears BlogCrochet & Denim // Kirsty Wears Blog

With crochet and denim set to be this summers hot trend, and because this is all I seem to wear these days I thought I'd put together an outfit with my favourite denim short shorts and my latest crochet creation. Crochet is going to be a massive hit this summer and I cannot wait to wear some of the bits I have made back at home with a few more layers than are apparent in this OOTD. Home is now closing in with only 3 months left here in Thailand, me and James are trying are hardest to not think to much about the time we have left and instead enjoy every single second of it. Home is an exciting prospect, I cannot wait to see my family and friends, however I know that it is going to hit us hard and Thailand will be ridiculously missed. 

Crochet & Denim // Kirsty Wears BlogCrochet & Denim // Kirsty Wears BlogCrochet & Denim // Kirsty Wears BlogCrochet & Denim // Kirsty Wears Blog

Necklace - V.Locket ℅ Venus With Love 'KIRSTYWEARS20' = 20% off
Fedora - Topshop - similar (customised with headband)
Sandals - Primark (summer 2014)
Shorts - Levi's - similar (vintage thailand) 
Crochet Crop - Made by me 
Bag - Primark ( Summer 2014)

You Might Also Like

0 comments