Got My Hair Chopped

21:46

Monday saw me wake up and decide 'I hate my hair and I cannot deal with it in my face anymore'. I think it is safe to say that over the last 6 months my hair has taken a drastic transformation for extremely messy untameable long locks to bleached slightly shorter hair, to finally a tamed marshmallow bob. I remember always saying I'll never cut my hair short again but maybe its me getting older or I'm loosing my marbles (you decide) I started falling out of love with hair altogether.

New hair // Pink Bob // Kirsty Wears blogNew hair // Pink Bob // Kirsty Wears blog

So that was that Monday I took myself to the local hair salon in Choengmon (Koh Samui) asked the hairdresser for a just under the shoulders bob and Ohmygardd I cannot be happier with my spontaneous decision. Not only does it feel ahhmazing to have freshly blow dried hair, it feels so chic and healthy, and I don't know if it because I currently got rid of my ghastly roots or that I am pink/lilac toned I like it so much more but honestly I haven't felt this happy with my hair in a long time.

New hair // Pink Bob // Kirsty Wears blog

Ching Ching to me, my future bob and a life without a mane covering my whole entire face.

Dress - Topshop 
Necklace - V.Locket Venus With Love 

You Might Also Like

0 comments