Home Studio Inspiration

18:49

studio inspo / pinterest images / kirsty wears blog


The end of June sees me and James are heading home to the UK where I plan to spend my days knitting and crocheting pretty accessories and clothing to sell on the interweb and hopefully build myself a little empire of a brand with lots of handmade goodness and more. It has been a dream of mine to have my own knitwear brand and clothing boutique for as long as I can remember and I am super excited to finally be able to spend time and work hard on something that I really want to do. So with that to look forward to I have been obsessing over pretty studio spaces and little creative corners in the home. More excitingly my mother bean has been putting together me a little work space in the conservatory, and I cannot wait to turn into something super cute and inspiring to work in everyday. These are just some of the pretty ideas I like and found on Pinterest (seriously that place is amazing, I can spend hours pinning) I love the all the little quotes and pictures on the wall and having a crafty bits around such as pom poms and crochet cushions. Hopefully I'll be able to creative something just as exciting to work in and more importantly create a living doing something I love. I cannot wait to share with you all my ideas and things I have designed more information on my website and brand will be coming soon so fingers crossed it all works out.

studio inspo / pinterest / kirsty wears blogstudio inspo / pinterest / kirsty wears blog 

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments