23:01


Dress | Bag - ASOS
Hat - RiverIsland
Scarf - Granny's
Boots - Topshop
Watch - Swatch
Bracelets - Pandora | Tresor'

Today is turning out to be one of those days where you don't really have much to do therefore just end up chilling and eating naughty, munchy things. I have already been up, dressed and out this morning and was back home by about half 1 and straight back into my pjs. Which is fine, but I cant help but feel a little agitated and restless as Saturdays are my only day off so I like to do lots in the day so I feel like it is not wasted. However that never happens :\

I went for a casual look today with just this simple grey and black dress from ASOS which I have had for ages but it is one of those dresses that are so easy to wear - dressing it up or down (I have put a link to a similar dress on ASOS). I decided to wear my granny's tartan scarf that she let me look after for her, as she lives over in hot hottt Cyprus, so has no need for it what so ever #sojealous. I also had my little mousie hat on to keep my ears nice and toastie, because even though it is beautiful and sunny it is still bloody freezing. Aha on that note, I think I might make myself and nice hot cup of rosie-lee and get myself back into my bed #iloveweekends. Have a lovely one guys! x

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. i love that scarf and those boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I think this scarf is going to become my new favourite! xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, the scarf is cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha I have my step dad to thank for the photos, he make a good outfit post photographer :P x

      Delete
  3. You always look so well dressed, even if it's a casual day!
    Your day does sound lovely, and sometimes doing not a lot is the best things!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you lovely :) I literally just chuck my clothes on in the hope it looks ok lol! x x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous!! haha I have done exactly the same today, out at 9am home by 1pm and back in my comfies!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love them kind of days, but I do feel a little guilty that Im wasting it lol xoxo

      Delete
  5. Came across your blog today, I love it! Really like that tartan scarf, been wanting to buy one for ages! x

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww your grandma has awesome style as this scarf is a beaut!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress, you look so simple and lovely, rocking the Ambush boots too :) x x

    ReplyDelete