GLOSSY BOX

02:50


I was more than a little excited Monday morning when this lovely, bright, pink, valentines box was delivered to me, unfortunately I was on my way to work so I had to wait all day before I could find out what was inside. I was delighted to find a Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner and a little tube of Skin Perfecting Primer as I have wanted to try both a primer and a Eyeko product for quite a while now. I used both products this morning and love love both of them. The primer was so nice to use and gave my skin such a silky soft feeling before applying my foundation. The eyeliner colour I received was the plum shade which is really nice and goes well with my green eyes, I found I did have to build up a few layers before I was happy with the thickness and boldness of the colour. But I like my eyeliner quite thick so that just a habit. I haven't used and of the other products yet but they all look like a treat, so I cannot wait to try them out. Thank you so much Glossy Box for sending me such a treat ♥ 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i just received my box too!! Love it although I received a green eyeliner and I have brown eyes - not sure it will work?!

    Bella
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm green and brown might work! I love the colour green!!

      The box was so cute though :) <3

      Delete
  2. Hi darling!
    What a cool photos and super cute blog you have! Would you maybe like to follow us each others? I´ll be really happy :)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, Ill definitely make sure I check out your blog! xox

      Delete
  3. The glossybox sounds amazing <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete