Burger & Lobster

00:03


I thought I'd post about the new amazing restaurant that has just opened in Mayfair - it literally is what it is, choosing from either a Burger or a Lobster and for just £20 which is pretty good for both Mayfair and Lobster! So win win in my eyes!  I went with my family and obviously we all went for the Lobster as it is such a rarity that people eat lobster as it is so expensive. Overall the place was buzzing, and even though there was a 3 hour table wait it definitely was worth it. So if your ever in town and fancy something a little different to eat, make sure you check out 'Burger and Lobster'.

p.s I have had a little blog makeover, made it more me I think. A few things have messed up a little though because I have changed the blog address etc.. I would love it if you could re follow me on bloglovin (if you did before that is) and also just let me know if my blog feeds are coming up on your blogger. Thanks Guys :) 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. oh my life this was the wrong time to look at food - I am sooo hungry! It looks amazing!! xx

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love foood!! It really was :D

      Delete
  2. That food looks delish! x

    sffhcks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the food pics & how animated they all are. looks like a fab night. I love food when it is necessary to wear a bib - sign of good grub! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too, a bib is always a good sign :P

      Delete