JACK SKELLINGTON

23:48

Blazer - H&M | Dress - Glamorous* | Leggings - Miss Selfridges | Boots - Topshop | Bracelets - Skellingtons*

Another all black outfit from me I'm afraid - I cannot help but feel like it is actually un cool to wear all black now days is it not? It is amazing to think how much colour, texture and print influences and inspires fashion, I never remember it being so bold before, I think it is great and as a fashion student it is so much more creative and interesting! Well as much as I love my colour, prints, textures and clashes I also love just plain old Black - a colour that never fails me, specially moody me! But I'm not moody today. Oh god I'm rambling .. again sorry..

Back to the outfit, this gorgeously simple cut out black dress is from Glamorous. It is one of those 'you can do a lot with items' as its just easy to wear, dressing up or down. A simple, classic black dress (a wardrobes fav). I decided to get these leggings out again I know I have featured them somewhere on my blog before but hey. I like to call them the 'Racey leggings' because I always feel like I get disapproving looks when I wear them -  why I do not know, they are a little revealing and I dare say look a little sexy (cringe) but I wouldn't say they were that bad? Thoughts please?

Now onto my rather amazing candy skull bracelets which are from Skellingtons which can be found on the asos market place - you should really go check them out they have necklaces, earrings.. everything in some of the most amazing colours too. These are so cool and fun to wear, soon as they arrived and I opened them I was instantly reminded of Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas (love that film). I love finding quirky, unique jewelry brands specially when they are hand made it makes each piece that little bit more special and different to wear.

You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. Those bracelets are sooo cute!
    love your tights too! x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look rather beautiful! I loove those skull bracelets!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bracelets - so quirky! x

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh this dress is stunning! Wish I got this one now! You look gorgeous :) xx

    Http://danielleyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is soooooo cute!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress but those leggings are amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo I love that dress!! There's so much I want from there at the moment!
    Love Holz oxo

    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, how i love the dress!
    xx

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love them braclets!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eee Ill bring them down on the weekend and you can have one :) only because i love you ;) xx

      Delete
  10. love your dress,it looks super cool and the cut out is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look, i got sent this as well its such a gorgeous dress, love the back as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have this dress too, and would'nt have thought to style it like this, but you look so gorgeous :) lovelovelove those leggings! hah, the leggings aren't too revealing or anything, don't know why one earth you get looks! probably people jealous of your style ;)xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. that dress is gorgeous, love how you've dressed it down- you look amazing, the leggings aren't bad at all can't understand why you would get looks?!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Completely agree with you, love all black outfits, so classic! You look incredible, the dress suits you so much & your hair is perfection, so jealous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. miss kirsty, you wear all black if you wish, because i think you look absolutely stunning. (stunning?!)
    black can be chic, smart, sexy and cool. and this outfit totally works! i love wearing black, it's always so easy to mix up black outfits!xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ADORE these leggings... I don't think they're too sexy at all. I think they're gorgeous. I love this look.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  17. i also wear way too much black. but for me it is just a comfort level. in the summers i really try to branch out and wear color, but i find on most days i revert! love this outfit though, the details are amazing!

    xxx emma
    fashionalization

    ReplyDelete
  18. i LOVE those leggings and think you've teamed them perfectly with this dress and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow love the punky look!!
    And i'm just like you wear too much black!!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO SO glad I found your blog tonight! Amazing style, love this outfit!! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your leggings they look great, and I love the cut out detailing on your dress.. you look lovely.
    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I love this dress it's so pretty! I love how you've styled it with the blazer and leggings, they're definitely not bad at all especially with the dress! I know what you mean I sometimes feel weird wearing all black as I love colour too but I do love how an all black outfit looks! Wow those bracelets are sooo cute too - LOVE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely outfit,
    the dress is so cool!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. the leggings are deffo sexy! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow those leggings are so cool, love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your outfit, you look great! & I really love the skull bracelets! (:

    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. ah ma gawwd those skull bracelets are amazing! and.. guess what? I GOT THAT DRESS BUT FROM LAVISH ALICE... we're twins again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Don't worry, black is always cool! Especially when it's a dress like this, the cut outs are so nice. I love the bracelets too, they're so much fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look beautiful! love the outfit.

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  30. that dress is beaut :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. those bracelets are cute xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh you gorgeous thing you <3

    Love this outfit!

    And I think I've just fell in love with your sisters blog too! Eek x

    sweet monday
    sweet monday shop

    ReplyDelete