Ollie May

20:45

Denim Jacket - ASOS | Dress - Ollie May* | Boots - Topshop | Ring - RockNRose*

Ok so I am in love with my outfit today - not going to lie I think I look cute (in a non vein way) just that this dress has to be one the cutest dresses I have owned in a very long time. I didn't think I was a very cute print dress kind of person but I think this is just adorable teamed with my black boots! The dress is from a lovely little online boutique called Ollie May, and they have some really lovely bits on their site, not loads but just some individually lovely pieces. This dress in particular is my favourite from there, the bold black heart print contrasting against the cream sold it for me. I tend to like prints that are more bold  than the floral, dainty prints - although I do think they are really pretty just not very me! This is definitely going to be a repeating garment on this blog for sure - I can see myself wearing it with little cute jumpers over the top also maybe a boyfriends chunky knit cardigan ;) 

Woo its finally Friday, I hope the sun shines some more for us over the weekend - today is a little dull :\ finger crossed this last week was not are summer... we want more!! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. xo 

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. I agree, you look CUTE!!!!!!!!! Love the dress, Kirsty! Will be checking out Ollie May this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is stunning, you look very cute! :)
    It almost looks dalmatian print too which is sweet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i love that its almost like dalmatian :) thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous27 July, 2012

    This outfit is lovely - the dress is so so cute!!

    rachelpan xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh thats a gorgeous dress and you so pretty in that last photo! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw the dress is really cute, and you are so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty, love how you've teamed it with those booties, they're one of my fav ever Topshop items! Every time I come on your blog I think 'she has the best layout EVER', it's so simple and cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay :) thank you, I always fuss with my layout I get bored really quickly. But I found keeping it plain and simple the less agitated I get with it aha xo

      Delete
  7. such a cute and pretty dress!
    love your blog! youve got yourself a new follower!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo you do look cute! such an adorable dress



    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous - I adore the dress.

    Committed follower :) love your blog!

    hemlinesandholdups.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute dress, I love heart print <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absoloutly stunning dar.ling - I just love that dress aswell!

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable dress, I love the shape and fit - super cute! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're allowed to say you look cute today because you totally do. BUT IN MY EYES YOU ALWAYS LOOK CUTE ANYWAYZ.
    love Ollie may, their dresses are lovely. I always get complimented on mine, and i bet you'll get loads on this beaut.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love your dress from ollie may with the mushrooms on :) so cute!! xxx

      Delete
  14. Your dress is so flattering and pretty on you. You look SO cute.

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kirsty, you babe! You look amazing in this dress, the print is adorable teamed with ankle boots! (: forever jealous of your hair too sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you Michelle, er.. my hair is just a giant frizz ball it needs sorting out lol xx

      Delete
  16. You really do look cute! That dress is so pretty :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute dress!! especially with those boots
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute dress, you look lovely!! xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am In dress heaven!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're right, this dress is adorable! You look lovely! Definitely going to check out the Olly May website now! :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so cute in this dress, love the print and how you've styled it with the boots and socks. Great style pretty lady and I have major hair envy.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. That dress is soo cute, definitely checking out Ollie May asap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. you have gorgeous hair xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete