STATUE

05:12

Shoes, Spike Crown - OASAP* | Tee, Leggings - Topshop 

So yes I look and feel like the statue of liberty today. But hey it's okay, I kind of like it! I have been after a centre parting headband like this for ages now (you know, the ones that actually have the bit that goes through the centre.. obviously) to be fair I think this one is a little to small for my head as it kept rising up during the day, either that or I have a particularly large head. It is probably my large head. I have had the leggings and cross tee from Topshop for agesssss now so they are nothing new and have probably been blogged somewhere on here before, I do apologies I wish everything I showed you guys was new and exciting but being a student does have its down sides one being I'm always skint! Speaking of being skint, I am currently selling most of my wardrobe on eBay - well actually only 10 items a month because eBay is annoying like that - but feel free to have a look there is some Topshop, Zara, H&M etc.. buy my clothes buy my clothes! Anywhoo back to the outfit, yes, I haven't worn these leggings much (so guess they can be classed as new, old but new) they are kind of like the disco pants which are the bloggers must have at the moment (I still need to get a pair) - hmpph there is nothing quite like chucking a pair of leggings on and a slouchy over sized tee. Always does the job for me :) Friday tomorrow peeps, woo xo 

You Might Also Like

43 comments

  1. Love that headband! Really suits you as well.
    I want the disco pants as well! Perks of being a poor student! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the spike crown you're wearing and I am very jealous of your figure!
    Laura xo
    whatlauradid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my figure :| god noooooo way i hate it :( lol x

      Delete
  3. that's a really cool headband!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super jealous of your gorgeous hair missy!!! and love this outfit you always look amazing!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit & in love with your headband. :)

    Vanese
    vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!!

    itsbeautystartswithin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, I love the head chain. Its a shame its too small, if its one with elastic at the back they are always pretty awful for riding up.
    If you search head chain on ebay they have alot on there, and if you were interested at all, I make them without the elastic on:
    www.littleteacup.bigcartel.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh cool ill have a look, thank you :)

      Delete
  8. The headband looks so beautiful. :)

    http://kadddii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with those shoes! xx

    http://snwears.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. haahah no way, I juts ordered that last week - we will be statues of liberty together!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh you look so prettyyy and I love this crown, it's definitely on my wishlist come pay day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these shoes! so so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit- great headband!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. And, yes, you do look like the statue of liberty! LOL


    Great blog hun.

    Sheree x

    www.glitzngrime.com

    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
  15. iyaaa gorgeous!! definitely rocking the statue of liberty look ;) they headpiece is a beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  16. UM hello gorgeous! Head piece is utterlly amazing, you babe x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love nothing more than chucking an oversized t-shirt over leggings.. so comfy :) I know what you mean about the disco pants, i'm also a poor student.. you should try the american apparel high shine leggings though, there £30.00 but really good quality and if you buy them off ASOS you get student discount too. Love the headband, great look :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel like I've been neglecting your blog :'( Life has gotten in the way! Boo!!

    Hope you're well sweetie :) Another lovely outfit as always. I've been so lazy blogging about oasap recently, oops! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( this makes me sad, my blog misses you Kimbo!!! xx

      Delete
  19. Love the head piece! It looks so lovely on you !! I hope you dont mind I put you on my favorite blogs list ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you :) im glad my blog is one of you favourites xx

      Delete
  20. Loving the headband and shoes, great comfy casual look x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am eBaying too! Saw the free listings whatnot this weekend and got straight on it! Didn't list much though as listing takes foreverrrrr and I can't be bothered! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. free listing :O i did not know!! DOH!

      Delete
  22. Love the outfit absolutely need a pair of those leggings
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like your outfit, specially the sandals! I just found your blog and it's great! would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin.
    xx


    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous23 July, 2012

    great look!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. chic outfit





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous, I just ordered the crown too
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah I think you look great, I'm a serial outfit repeater anyways. Annnd your hair looks awesome

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have this top, i love how you've styled it!xx

    http://lockedupinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. where are the shoes from? they're fab!

    ReplyDelete