ALICE

18:12

Bag - Next | Parka, Boots - ASOS | Hat - Topshop | Midi Dress - Lavish Alice

ee so excited to share with you that I am this months Guest Blogger for Lavish Alice - so over the next few weeks I'll be blogging my favourite Lavish Alice A/W must haves (which are available online) :) 

First off is this gorgeous Black Knitted Midi Dress which also comes in Purple and a Reddish wine colour. I have been after the perfect midi for a while now but could just never find the right one, I have seen loads of printed Midi's which are gorgeous but I knew that I wouldn't be brave enough to wear such a bold print for just a day time look. But this Lavish Alice Midi is perfect! I love the fact that it is knitted and not just bodycon jersey which most of them are, I also love that even though this Midi is plain black it has this lovely spec of glitter/sequin which gives it that extra detail which I think is really nice. I know that I will be styling this dress in so many ways it is just so easy to wear and surprisingly really comfortable.  I have already planned to glam it up and wear on my next night out aha, gahh I think I'm addicted to the Midi trend, I need more!

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. love the dress and you look so cosy in that hat!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous dress! I love Lavish Alice and have been buying from them a lot recently. Love how you could dress this up or down too - especially with the parka and boots! Gorgeous!

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks great on you, and I can imagine it will lend itself nicely to being dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww congrads, there are some really nice pieces in lavish alice arent there :) Love the bobble hat too honey, all the bloggers are embracing bobble hats atm :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress it looks great on you! Congrats on being Lavish Alice's Guest Blogger, loved this post :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so nice!!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah I love that dress.. looks lovely on you! I really like the way you've styled it, adds something a little different. xx
    http://asubtledifference.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is so cute & wintery
    uniqu3youth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress! Great body xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i literally love everything about this outfit. you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amaaaazing, that dress is a beaut, I love that it's knitted, looks like such a gorgeous texture!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know the fact that this dress is knitted actually makes it, it is so nice : )

      Delete
  12. That hat is.. just so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this dress, wish i was skinny enough to get away with bodycon though, love the midi trend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. quite possibly right now i wish i looked like you. i want your dress, and more importantly i want your figure so i can fit in this dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy you could so wear this dress, you babe!

      Delete
  15. How have I only just come across your blog?!?! Love it! Now following :) Your hat is so cute and the dress is lovely too

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a pretty dress ! and definitely loving your pompom beanie ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit it's perfect! Your bobble hat is so cute, you look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style
    Lovely look
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! You look so cool!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lavish Alice are my current favourite for this type of dress - this is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks gorgeous on you, I love lavish Alice! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look great, congrats on Lavish Alice! I want this dress so much, so versatile!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the dress!!
    And congrats
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look gorgeous :) that length dress really suits you!


    http://www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete