Vintage

06:38

Dress - Chi Chi * | Boots - Topshop | Ring - Aldo 

Gahh feel like I haven't blogged an outfit in forever ( and I also feel like I say exactly this every time  I go to blog recently - I do apologise). This weekend I am at my mums in Ashford so I thought I use the opportunity to have a break from uni work and of course the opportunity to blog. 

It was my step dad's birthday last week, so last night me and my family all headed out for a catch up/birthday dinner which was really nice. I decided that I wanted to wear something a little dressy and remembered I was sent this gorgeous dress a couple of weeks ago from Chi Chi which would be perfect. I love this dress so much - the whole peplum style I find so comfortable to wear, and the vintage looking gold and black pattern I think gives it that something extra making it quite unique and bold statement piece to wear. I was actually really surprised at how versatile this dress is I thought it would be quite hard to dress down a little as it is quite a statement number, however teaming it with just my black ambush Topshop boots gives it an instant much more relaxed/slightly casual feel, chuck on a leather jacket and away you go (oh god I am cringe). Ok so can tell I love with my Chi Chi dress, it is definitely a winner in the wardrobe for this Christmas! If you are like me and had never heard of Chi Chi before now then definitely check out there online boutique they have some gorgeous dresses perfect for the Christmas period. 

Sis & I  
[edit] Just wanted to add this picture which I love of me and my little sister :). She also has a blog,  here is the link if you wanted to check it out!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) 

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. The dress looks lovely! I really like the gold/black combination and the pattern/print is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, i love the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print and the sweetheart neckline are so gorgeous and flattering. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is amazing, it shows off your curves beautifully xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is lovely, I love the statement element to it :)
    Nicole
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress looks so beautiful! :)

    http://kadddii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress its gorgeous!

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous the dress is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is gorgeous! You look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dress is lovely!
    uniqu3youth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous dress!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous dress, your sis looks like such a sweety :) going over to check out her blog now. ive missed your posts hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is absolutely gorgeous, suits you down to the ground! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and your sis are gorgeous! Love the gold dress x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could not love this dress more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a beautiful dress ! perfect for the festivities season ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous <3 I suppose youre not bad either ;) haha just kidding fantastic dress.. you look fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great!!!
    love the dress <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dress is stunning, you look gorgeous

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this dress!!
    absolutely beautiful
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete