OUTFITS FROM 2012★

00:52


Ok so nearly every style/outfit blogger has done one of these posts now, sooo I kind of felt obliged to join in aha and also I liked the idea of seeing all my outfits in the one blog post. These are a selection of my favourite outfits throughout 2012, I know without even creating this that I have probably worn by boyfriends grey cardi a tad too much there where numerous outfit post in the 2012 archive that I haven't included with the damn thing in :/ might be time to get my own Kirsty! 

eee seeing every ones 2012 outfit round ups makes me so excited to see what 2013 will bring :) Happy New Year Everyone!!! 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Happy New Year Kirsty! I think 2012 was definitely the year you rocked the outfit post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tabitha Happy New Year!! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy new year xxxx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your favourite outfits, have a great new year :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved your blog so much this year, I can't wait for more stuff next year!
    uniqu3youth.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style. all the outfits are absolutely great! check out my blog alizarayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. all your outfits are so stunning *____* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the overview!
    Really gorgeous outfits
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing posts like this! Love your metallic pleated skirt and the velvet cut out dress! Youve had such a stylish year, happy new year I hope you have a good one

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfits, i think i remember most of them tehe :)
    happy new year lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that every item rarely appears more than once haha. I love posts like this it gives me so much outfit inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If i had all of those outfits in my wardrobe, id be a very happy girl! Lovely :)

    http://insidethesecretcloset.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those tights with stars on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the outfit with the trousers and black scalloped vest is wonderful! Love your hair there too, well in fact I love your hair full stop!

    ReplyDelete