SNOW DAY❆

16:58

Dress - Mina* | Cardigan, Head Band - Topshop | Boots - Lavish Alice*

Just a quick snowy post, from yesterday! I was suppose to go to uni after work and even though I knew it was going to be nightmare getting in and home I was determined to go, I must admit I was dreading the trek but I knew if I didn't go in I would feel super guilty as I have so much to do! BUT then a little email popped up on my phone to tell me that uni was closing early due to weather and all tutorials and lessons are cancelled, my first thought was WOO SNOW DAY, I love a good snow day, its the prefect excuse to watch rubbish movies and eat lots of goodies Oh! and of course blog! 

I received this dress a few days a go from a little online boutique called Mina, which before now had never come across but I'm so glad that I have as they have some really lovely and unique pieces. One of my other favourites was this Indiana Jacket  everyone should definitely check them out they have some gorgeous dresses too!    

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend in the snow! xo

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Pretty :) You look lovely in the snow! Hope you have a great weekend sweetie and woo to uni closing early! Our office closed early yesterday too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tiger top is lovely you outfit looks great!

    if you have the time: Lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous, love how you've put this outfit together!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit :) the tiger is amazing :)
    iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh this dress is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this dress on another blog a little while ago and fell in love with it then totally forgot it existed, it looks so amazing on you... i am so tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that dress is stunning, defo checking it out!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style! Snow days are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures in the snow are so lovely, snow makes blog photos so much more fun!! Lucky you got the afternoon off uni :)
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the headband, you look lovely! I'm so jealous of your snow too, we've had none here!!

    xx

    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty in the snow. I really love your headband xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skirt
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. the dress is cute! it would actually be quite easy to make a diy of this, using an old tiger tshirt and a chiffon maxi skirt. perfect for summer evening i rekon.

    i really like the boots, too. are they flatforms? just had a snoop on the website and i can't find them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore that hairband! Think I need to get one of these huge floral things in my life.

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is gorgeous! Love the lita dupes as well

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how I do love a good snow day! That dress is perfect on you, looks so good with the floral crown too xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. you're so gorgeous! love the outfit

    chloe @chlowitty blogs

    ReplyDelete
  18. that was really lucky that your uni stuff got cancelled :) snow days are the best.

    I love how you have styled your outfit and your dress is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful dress! You look lovely :-) Very jealous of your snow day too, my mean ol' college stayed open even though about 90% skived and the 10% of us who didn't risked life and limb to get there haha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your dress, looks so pretty - great now pictures too! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your blog, new follower! :)
    tobebioacaseofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that dress, your blog is great too, i'm a new follower ;)

    http://sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. The dress is so different but gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete