SLIME

04:20

Slime Tee, Cardigan - Topshop | Tights - House of Holland via Tights Please* | Boots - Lavish Alice* | Necklace - H&M 

Happy New Year! 

My first post of January, god it feels so weird to be in a new year already - I was not ready for 2013 and now it is here it is taking me far to long to adjust. Today was the first day I managed to face a day and actually do something other than watch tele and lounge. I decided to pull myself together and face the sales.. and well what a load of rubbish that turned out to be. Literally every shop was a mess, and the rails were just full of tat and surprisingly everywhere was still really busy. However saying that we did manage to pick up a few things in Zara - but to be fair their 'sale' wasn't really a sale, with only a couple of ££ taken off here and there. Don't you find that is always the way though when you have money to spend, you see nothing you like! Gah Kirsty first rant of January too :| I apologise. 

So yes, this is what I wore today to go sale shopping, I got this 'Slime' tee from my sister for Christmas. I had seen it on the Topshop website and was really drawn to the colour more than anything so I am super lucky I have an amazing sister who got it for me ( she'll be reading this aha ) ;) The top itself is so oversized I am wearing it as a dress here with my star tights, chucking on my slouchy black cardigan making it a really comfy casual outfit. My favourite sort of outfit! Oh and please excuse my hair, seriously having a hate hate relationship with it at the moment, really want to change in but have no clue what to do. My boyfriend suggested to go all Blonde, but I don't know if I am brave enough to do that, it is such a mess!


I decided to embrace blogging from my bedroom again, as lets face it the weather is never going to let us bloggers win. I was getting so sick of trying to plan outfits to blog then actually never getting round to taking the photos because it was raining, or was too dark etc..  speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. Love the outfit! I'd never be brave enough to wear this with tights but it really suits you :) love how you've added the slouchy cardigan too. Happy New Year m'dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is amazing ! I may have to make a purchase.
    I just started my blog and you're right it's so hard to take good photos in this weather . .

    www.lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tee!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore those tights! Need some in my life!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tights are gorgeous! xo

    http://ridingintowncarswithboys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING outfit, loving those tights - so fun and definitely a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your t-shirt and tights, you look gorgeous! All blonde sounds amazing! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit and those tights are so nice xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, that tees amazing!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I realllllly want this tee! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo i really like that tshirt:D
    uniqu3youth.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've styled this basic tee!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have had my eyes on that t-shirt for a while now - I love it so much! You look gorgeous. All the good sale stuff is gone so early these days :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks nice! Love the top

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is always the way when you have no money you see everything you want and when you have money to spend theres nothing! Love the outfit and perfect to go sale shopping in! You look really pretty

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the tee! Wish I had your legs to get away with wearing my oversized tee's as a dress!

    Love the Lavish Alice boots too!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your tights! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the t-shirt!xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That tee is brilliant :) you look lovely!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm in love with this! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow that tee is amazing I want it now haha!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the boots and the cardigan and the colour of the tee is lovely, can see why you were drawn to it
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the t-shirt and how you've styled it! You would really suit blonde, too :) x

    awhimsicalwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. the tights are awesome!!and I love your style:))

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your tights! The sales were rubbish, all i got was a moustache jumper in Zara
    your right about their pricing it was only £3 off!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all the rings you are wearing - perfect colour for the T-Shirt!

    You have a great blog - now following!

    Would be great to follow each other :)

    lurchhoundloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Always love your outfits Kirsty! Especially love the little details you add, like your necklace and rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This piece of writing gives cleaг idea designed for the
    neω peoplе of blogging, thаt in fact how to do blogging.


    Revіeω my sіte :: silver shoes and matching bag

    ReplyDelete
  29. I cοuldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    my page ... Ice Cream Maker Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wondегful, what a ωebsite it is!
    This website provideѕ helpful facts to us, kеep іt up.


    Also visit mу wеb-site ... Deep Fat Fryers Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hі, I think уour blog might be having browseг соmрatibility issuеs.

    When І lоok at your blоg ѕіte in
    Safаrі, it lookѕ fine but ωhеn opening
    in Internet Еxplοrer, it has sοme ovеrlаpрing.
    I juѕt wantеd tо giѵе уou a quick heads up!
    Othеr then that, exсellеnt blog!



    my sіte :: slow cooker With timer,

    ReplyDelete