BIRTHDAY TREATS ✿

23:38



Ok so on Thursday I turn 22 which is a little scary I must admit, however whilst trying incredibly hard to forget that I'm growing up, it also happens that my birthday has fallen right in amongst a very important stage at uni so I haven't really really felt excited or planned to do anything, which makes me a little sad but secretly I have convinced myself that I can skip this years celebration and stay 21 for a little while longer! No didn't think so! So to cheer myself up I have made a small wish list of some lovely things that I have been admiring through the screen for the last couple of months.  Hmm turning 22 wouldn't be too bad if it meant having bumble bee phone case (which I might add is for an iPhone which I don't own but am planning on getting an upgrade and being a cool kid soon) (I am sad I know) and pretty yellow sandals which would match my bumble bee phone! This post has made me a little happier aha bring on the 9th woohoo! 

Dress - Topshop 
Bag - Marc B via Topshop
Bumblebee Iphone case - eBay
Yellow Sandals - Swedish Hasbeens

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. That dress is so pretty, I hope you have a great birthday! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh happy birthday for thursday!!
    Love those sandals
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sandals and the dress" xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! I turn 23 on the 22nd. So sad.

    -Trina ♥
    trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous07 May, 2013

    I turn 22 on the 21st of this month, I still feel like a kid haha!

    That dress is beautiful, ive been admiring it on their website... tempted i must say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is just gorgeous! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress oh my god! And those shoes are gorgeous! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous09 June, 2013

    That phone case is insane! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress!! and the bee case is so cute :)

    xx

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s a really nice dress. I love your yellow sandals. Yellow is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cute dress and also the shoe is more suitable for the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is just so pretty! Love the design and colour! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, happy almost birthday! I just discovered your blog and it is the cutest thing. Love your bday wish list!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like above bee and yellow color shoe very much. These look pretty and cute.

    ReplyDelete