NEW

02:24

Graduate Collection - Pompom Jumper Kirsty Anderton 2013
Bloggers block. This feels strange I feel out of 'the loop' with my own blog, it has been 5 months since I last posted and believe me there have been numerous attempts to start blogging again which resulted in numerous fails. I really did not think it was going to be this hard to get back into but believe me I am feeling utterly lost right now. My blog came to a halt towards the last few months of university and if you read my blog you may of notice it was slowing down months before then too. The work load just got too much and I practically spent most of my days and nights in the knit studio, so my hobbies and social life pretty much went out the window for the quite a while,  but it was all worth it in the end! So well I guess this is me now trying to break the ice and rekindle my love for my blog and start reading all my favourites again. I have yet to take some outfit snaps which honestly I'm finding really hard I feel super self conscious at the moment probably because I just haven't done it for so long, but I do have a few bits I am looking forward to blogging so hopefully I'll get back into the swing of it soon. Looking forward to getting back into the world of blogging, speak soon guys xo 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I found it difficult to blog to one point last year but when the inspiration came back, I was ready to get back on it! I've missed your blog and I look forward to seeing your outfit posts again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to having you back <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your posts again - hope you manage to get back into the swing of things :) xx

    ReplyDelete