HI.

02:51

 Jumper, Skirt - ASOS, Boots - River Island, Faux Fur Gilet - Topshop, Bag - Marc B 

I don't know about you guys but I'm so excited for Autumn, I love everything about this time of year, the cosy evenings, the crisp mornings and most of all the wardrobe! Winter is definitely my time of year, I struggle so much in the summer to feel comfortable in myself I don't really know why but I much prefer me in my winter clothes. 

So this year for me it is all about tartan, I am obsessed. Everything I have bought recently has been tartan and I am secretly wishing I could wear it all at once aha. This ASOS jumper is one of my favourite pieces I have bought, it is just so easy to wear and goes with so many other things in my wardrobe.

Phew! and she breaths. First outfit post up in over 5 months it feels weird, but good to be blogging again :) YAY! I'm happy to be back, speak soon guys xo 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I love that shirt! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all excited seeing you pop up on my dashboard again Kirsty! Read you're little update post, sounds like you've been crazy busy. It's great to see you blogging again, and you look truly amazing so please don't feel self conscious!

    Can't wait to see more :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top! I am crazy about tartan too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! I am obsessed with the tartan trend too! It's always been one I have been fond of! You look great in it! xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed you hadn't been around in a while. Nice to see you back with a cute outfit!
    I'm obsessed with tartan too and it's great to see it around now for the winter, I can start pulling out my tartan scarves now!


    Cat, xo
    whatcatsays.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool. Love that jumper!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love how you've styled the gilet babe.

    I managed to pick up a grey one last Autumn from a charity shop - so soft & effortless to wear. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that plaid top is so neat! i love it paired with that vest, such a cute look!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEED THIS JUMPER IN MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look,you wear it well! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look, and perfect for the forthcoming season - I too am obsessed with tartan. I can't wait to see more of it!
    Also, I'm a new follower.

    much love, Annie x
    http://vagueedit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top is so gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete