LILAC LINES

22:40

[blog] Kirsty Wears - Topshop Tartan [blog] Kirsty Wears - Topshop Tartan [blog] Kirsty Wears - Topshop Tartan [blog] Kirsty Wears - Topshop Tartan
Skirt - Topshop, Boots - RiverIsland, Jumper - Primark 
[blog] Kirsty Wears - Topshop Tartan

It seems that all my tartan getup is getting its fair share of wearage at the moment, this skirt being my ultimate fav ha much to the disgust of the boyfriend who has clearly made me chuckle in the last photo with his opinions of my outfit choice. I tell ya he knows nothing. 

I'm loving the whole skirt and jumper combo at the moment it is such a quick and simple outfit to put together, however I think is deceiving as it looks like you made a little bit more effort than the norm. Which is always a plus especially when you know you haven't ;) 

So I'm currently blogging from ma bed in my pjs, whilst catching up on last nights X Factor. Dreamy Sundays are the best speak soon guys xo 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love that skirt, the colour is so lovely!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best version of preppy I've seen in a while! I love that jumper so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is actually amazing, so pretty!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this. Also, loving your subtle ombre hair!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this tartan skirt is so gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour combo of grey and lilac! Great outfit. I'm always sat blogging in my pjs also haha :)

    The Little Antlers
    Illustration portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same jumper in blue! love how you styled it with the skirt , so cute xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! The skirt is so cute :) I haven't caught up with your blog for sooo long! Sorry!!

    Sweet Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boyfriend is good for taking your pictures, but bad and wrong about your skirt. It is lovely. Very clueless and cute. I love the idea of a pastel plaid skirt. I am sold.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt, so unique from the normal red and black tartan! You look lovely

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin // Instagram




    xx

    ReplyDelete