FALLING

02:55

P1140036

P1140035
Dress - Missguided, Boots - Riverisland, Hat - H&M, Necklace, rings - Primark

OK so the hat and a baggy dress combo probably was not the best outfit choice for this extremely windy weekend we are having. The majority of the photos taken were of me trying to elegantly hide my knickers (fail) whilst at the same time trying to save my hat from flying away. Ha fun blogging times! 

But I'm glad there were at least two decent snaps to blog because I have been dying to show this gorgeous velvet trapeze dress from Missguided. I wore it last weekend to my sisters 18th birthday and well I have been dying to wear it again since, so it was a must I wear it this weekend come wind, rain or shine ha ( we have had all three ). It is such an easy wear and super comfortable as it is so over sized  great little number to have in the wardrobe for those 'I feel like wearing a pretty dress' moments - no only me that gets those oh well who cares :P 

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, I cannot believe it is Monday again tomorrow. Boo! xo


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love your dress! The colour is gorgeous and I love the texture of velvet x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this - your scarf is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour of this dress x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue is my favourite colour. I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress so much!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete