MEDALLION

02:43

[Blog] Kirsty Wears -  Pussycat London Dress [Blog] Kirsty Wears -  Pussycat London Dress [Blog] Kirsty Wears -  Pussycat London Dress

Dress - ℅ Pussycat London, Boots - RiverIsland, Jumper (as cardigan) - Topshop, Necklaces - H&M and Primark

I have been really excited to share with you all the online boutique Pussycat London, which I was introduced to a couple a weeks ago. They have some really pretty dresses which would look perfect this winter with cosy jumpers and cute woolly hats. This dress here was one of the ones that really stood out to me, the floral medallion pattern was just really pretty and I loved the brightness of the purple with the pale blue. Definitely the perfect dress for layering and adding colour to a simple outfit. 

The one thing I do love about blogging is finding really cute, little online treasures that sell the prettiest of dresses, and all other wardrobe treats and goodies :) my favourite thing is reading my favourite blogs and finding such treasures. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This dress is amazing! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool print on the dress.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print of the dress- and def agree about finding treasure from blogging :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty. I love the print on your dress
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete