FRONT ROW

22:59

{Blog} Kirsty Wears - Front Row Shop Dress{Blog} Kirsty Wears - Front Row Shop Dress{Blog} Kirsty Wears - Front Row Shop Dress{Blog} Kirsty Wears - Front Row Shop Dress

Dress - ℅ Front Row Shop, Necklace - H&M, Boots - RiverIsland, Bag - Micha Barton 

Channeling my inner school girl today with my knee high socks and this tartan little number! If you haven't visited Front Row Shop yet then well your simply missing out, they have some stunning pieces. I cannot beginning to explain how long my wish list is AND I have just noticed that this tartan dress is now in the sale so what you waiting for go, go, go! 

I'm off to see Catching Fire now and I'm finding it impossible to control my excitement eeep, I hope it is super! Adios amigos! 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I'm loving tartan at the moment, so really love this outfit post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress. I have been browsing on Front Row Shop recently and they have some great finds x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect dress! Also can I just express how much envy I have towards your hair! xoxo

    lizzarroo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hi pretty one! You look so lovely in the tartan, you gorgeous lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these socks, you look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit :) the dress is so cute!
    Can't wait to see Catching Fire either... hopefully I'll get to go later in the week :)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I've been wanting a tartan dress for so long! Love this!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this so gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this so much, the colours <3

    ReplyDelete