CHICNOVA

00:03

[blog] Kirsty Wears - Chicnova JumperP1140330P1140309[blog] KW - Chicnova jumper
[blog] KW - Chicnova Jumper
Jumper - ℅ Chicnova, Jeans - Topshop, Scarf - Zara

Quick casual post for a lazy Monday wearing my skinnies and this super cosy knitted jumper from Chicnova. Super excited to have a week off work this week I plan to just chill, catch up with family and well just simply catch up with erm.. my life. 

One thing about being a grown up and having a full time job is you never have time to do anything - it is rubbish and well I'm not ashamed to admit that I have had numerous tantrums over the last few months at how much I hate the 'real world' because it sucks & STUDENT LIFE RULED! Can I please just do another degree?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the wrap! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is beautiful! It looks so warm and cosy. x

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is the biggest scarf in the world hehe so warm!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the whole boots with rolled up jeans look, really suits you!

    The real world is definitely tough, just enjoy your week off and regain your energy! I've just had a week off myself, although I'd like another one haha

    ReplyDelete