70's Style Inspired Wish List

20:53


70's Style Inspiration / Kirsty Wears Blog

Currently lusting over everything and anything boho-cique or 70's inspired at the moment. I have a current need to fulfil my bell bottom / sleeve desires and also buy a house filled with hippyesque decor. Pinterest is dangerous! No but seriously is this not the most perfect era to be born in, and look great. From the clean cut lines to the embroidered and floral patterns, to the girly bell sleeves and feminine seam lines and textures. Literally a dream in my eyes.  

The only way a girl is going to slightly satisfy her needs to revamp her entire wardrobe whilst across the other side of the world (unable to) is well to make a wish list. No? Just me? Ah syks here it is anyway. A 70's style inspired wish list for you all, including all my favourite stores and of course with all product links included (because I'm good like that). Enjoy Peeps, let me know if you are also in LOVE with the whole 70's trend that is slowly creeping back in and if you have any favourites from my chosen pieces above.
 70's Inspired Wish List // Kirsty Wears Blog
70's Style Inspiration / Kirsty Wears Blog

All other images are sourced from a 70's style search over at Pinterest.

You Might Also Like

0 comments