Life Lately // Crocheting, Tattoos and Pastel Hair.

17:25

Life latelylifelately1lifelately2


It has been awhile since I put together one of my life lately post and well a lot has happened in-between then, but nothing to important just… Christmas, New Year, and Valentines. Sometimes I do question my ability to stay on top of things, I'm not normally this terrible I promise.

So me and James had a wonderful Thailand Christmas, New Year and more recently Valentines weekend. The weather is really good right now as we are heading into mid high season so catching some raise has been on the agenda more than ever. As you can see from my most recent IG snaps I have been crocheting like a mad lady and slowly but surely getting faster and better at it, which makes me very chirpy indeed. I am super excited to kick start more project when I return home to the UK.

My battle with the pastel hair is still very much on the way, I have yet to concur a full head of lilac as for some reason I cannot quite grasp how to get my whole head the same tone.. any tips please share below guys. I don't know what I am doing wrong, however I'm still loving pastel life.

I recently acquired 3 more tattoos,  a little hasty you may be thinking but one thing I have learnt or realised from living here in Thailand is that just to live my life and have fun with it. Don't take things to seriously and stop worrying about what everybody else is going to think or say. Therefore with this in mind I went all yolo and got some tattoos that I have wanted for quite sometimes + (plus) maybe and extra little buddha too.

There is something about collating all your instagram photos I find very aesthetically appealing and satisfying aha. Have a good week homies and I shall speak to you soon  
Instagram - @kirstywearsblog - http://instagram.com/kirstywearsblog/



You Might Also Like

0 comments