New Things New Things!

18:38

Missguided Corduroy Dungarees / Kirsty Wears BlogMissguided Corduroy Dungarees / Kirsty Wears Blog

Missguided Corduroy Dungarees / Kirsty Wears Blog

If you follow me over on Instagram you may have seen that my sister bean has arrived in Thailand so stay with me for a whole 3 weeks, which not only is super exciting in itself but she also came with gifts and parcels (can I get a hell yeahhh!). Christmas came all at once, well actually it was my birthday so I guess in that case my birthday came all at once, I have never been so excited to have new clothes and things to wear and all thanks to my Mumma and Step Dad (you are both simply the best, thank you guys so much).

My new wardrobe bits are all essentially Missguided, because Missguided is just TOO good at the moment so it would be rude not to really (they will all be making an appearance on the blog soon I'm sure). But for now a gift to myself for my bday of course, well to be honest I think I would of treated myself even if it wasn't my birthday because these corduroy bad boys were love at first sight / in my basket and on its way to me in a blink of an eye so there was no time to deliberate.  Teaming them here with a simple crochet of mine and my beloved Primark sandals which can I just say have served me tremendously well here in Thailand. I don't think I have ever had a pair Primark shoes that have lasted so well, so here here Primark.

Back to holidaying with the sister now, speak soon x

Corduroy Dungarees Missguided / Kirsty Wears Blog
Missguided Dungarees / KWB
Missguided Corduroy Dungarees / Kirsty Wears BlogMissguided Corduroy Dungarees / Kirsty Wears Blog

Dungarees - Missguided 
Crochet - Made by me 
Sandals - Primark 
Crystal Necklace - Boho Warrior '20% OFF with KIRSTYWEARSBLOG'

You Might Also Like

0 comments