Are Barefoot Sandals a Thing?

11:04

Well I think it is pretty obvious that crochet is this summers biggest trend and one that will most likely stick around for a while, and with me opening my handmade shop of wonders I have been testing and trialling design out for the last couple of months. Constantly on the hunt for some fresh, cute and original I came across the really pretty idea of barefoot sandals. 

barefoot sandals made by me / Kirsty Wears Blog

Now ideally they are not that practical, BUT when did fashion ever stop at being practical aha. I guess they would look really lovely on holiday as a accessory maybe of an evening, or a beach party. A friend of mine suggested they would look lovely for a beach wedding which I LOVE the idea of. But what do you guys think? I took to Instagram with the same question and there were a few people for yay & nay. So I thought I would turn to the blog also, I would love to hear your thoughts? 

IMG_4445barefoot sandals made by me / Kirsty Wears Blog

Here is Pinterest with some more varieties of barefoot sandals :  

barefoot sandals pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments