SHOUT!

05:18

Skirt * ( Shout ft) Lavish Alice | Tee - Primark 

A couple of weeks ago I got asked to take part in skirt feature for Shout Magazine, I was asked to style this lovely neon ombre skirt from Lavish Alice, and well these are the results. I decided to style it as casual everyday look with just a simple oversized boyfriend tee and, my denim jacket. What do you guys thinks?  
★

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. eee so proud of you, congrats!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your skirt, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of this skirt! It's gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on this skirt for a while but didn't know how I'd style it! It looks gorgeous on you though & I love your tee :) xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this skirt such a pretty colour! Congrats on the feature :) xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit. Nearly bought the top myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this little neon number
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this skirt, & the way you have styled it is awesome. You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mix of colours and the tee is so cute! So exciting to be in a magazine

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete