After the Storm

19:27

 Jumper | Hat - H&M
Shirt - GAP
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Leggings/Trousers- Zara
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Asos

Hi guys, this is just a quick post of what I wore Saturday  This is an example of a chuck on whatever outfit, in the hope that it looks Okay. I have had such a lovely weekend, my step dad treated my family out to an evening up town and we went a new restaurant that has just opened called 'Burger & Lobster' - it was amazing! I took few photos so I will do a little post on it soon, it is definitely a must go if you are ever in town and near Mayfair. Hope everyone had a nice weekend? 

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. i have those shoes! i love them... and those leggings are lovely xx
    amourette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I love in my boots they are so comfy!! x

      Delete
  2. I love the necklace and shoes, there gorgeous! Glad you had a great time!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Leggings are fab!! Xx

    Iheartfashionforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, those leggings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the leggings and the necklace! You're so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leggings are amazing! Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the necklace and the leggings, gorgeous outfit!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty and your style is great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, I like your necklace. :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always manage to pull off the best leggings Kirsty! You look a beaut.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha with my thunder thighs I think not some how lol :| but thanks chick xx

      Delete
  11. So pretty!! You have such a bad ass CHIC sense of style! Loveeee your necklace!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete