CLASH

01:43

 Tee - Urban Outfitters | Trousers - Topshop | Necklace - Everours | Watch - Swatch | Sunglasses - Joe Browns

This is what I wore today to work, it was such a gorgeous day I was going to wear a little summery dress. However at work the shop gets pretty cold as it is under a railway arch, so I knew I would be freezing if I got the pins out.

Tomorrow night I am going to the Motel Rocks event, I cannot wait to see some of my favourite blog faces and having a good old bloggers catch up, it should be a really fun night. Is anyone else going?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. That tee is gorgeous, Kirsty! Looks so lovely with clashing trousers (: I've been in jeans today, it was warm but not quite warm enough to bare the legs again :P ooh I'll be at Motel tomorrow too, would be nice to meet you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle :) was lovely seeing you briefly at the Motel event xo

      Delete
  2. ahh love the moustache necklace :) have a good time at the motel event lovelyy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsty, huge fan of this outfit. YOU ACTUALLY LOOK SO BLOODY COOL! I want to be cool. I love the pants, and the tee, the prints work so well together!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh thanks Katy!! YOU ARE COOOOOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the moustache necklace, never seen one so big (: Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it is quite big isnt it, never really noticed before aha :D

      Delete