Paradise

23:41

Tee - Newlook | Jeans - Dr Denim White Feather Boutique* | Boots - Topshop | Sunglasses - Joe Browns*

What a Gorgeous day, I actually decided to skip uni and spend the afternoon sketch booking it in the garden, it has been so lovely, almost bikini/sunbathing weather! I so hope this is summer on its way, I really do not want it to turn cold again! This morning I popped out to run a few errands, I was in such a good mood I thought I would make a little effort and put my tee and jeans on. I picked this t-shirt up from Newlook this week, I just had to have it as soon as I saw it. The pattern is amazing, and the colour is so lovely too. I think this is my first spring/summer piece eeekk so exciting to actually be in spring, I love not having to wear a coat it feels so good!

Not up to much this weekend just going to do as much uni work as I can - deadline on Monday :( not fun at all! Hopefully the weather will be nice all weekend, that will make things better I wont feel so bored studying outside!

sleepy bella


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oooh I love your leggings and sunnies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunglasses! and the pup!! :)

    Marie x
    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jeans & I don't blame you for skipping and taking advantage of the weather, it's been gorgeous this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the weather has been so lovely lately; really love your sunnies! :)
    ahh, your dog is so cute - lovely post! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tee and sunnies :) perfect outfit for this beaut weather...hope it continues!!
    x

    http://faisean-etc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that tee so much, real pretty

    Natalie xx
    http://nataleaaa.blogspot.com
    (@natsaltx)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit so much!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww Bella is soooo sweet, i have a pug and a border collie, such a sucker for a cute dog!! x

    ReplyDelete