MOTEL ROCKS S/S12

02:02

apologies for the super picture heavy post

Last night I went to Motel Rocks Spring/Summer event, to preview the new collection. As perusal Motel do not disappoint, the s/s collection was lovely with lots of gorgeous candy colours, and bright fun clashing prints. I already have my eye on a few items that I neeeed in my wardrobe one being this super cute little bodice. The evening was full of lots of lovely surprises including nail wraps from Nail Rock and really gorgeous jewellery from Rock n Rose, the night also included lots of sweets and treats that us bloggers love (obviously the only reason why we go to events, because of CAKE aha).

It was lovely to see some of my favourite bloggers and have a good old catch up, and as always it was lovely to meet some new faces :) Thank you so much to Selina and Motel Rocks for organising such a fab evening, and thank you to the lovely Nail Rock and Rock n Rose for all the treats xo

Me & Tami xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. SO many pretty pieces coming in to Motel! Seriously want so much that I saw last night. Was lovely to meet you and have a chat Kirsty, hopefully we'll get to speak properly at another event soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was lovely seeing you too! So many things I want from Motel now, I better get a job soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics, looks like it was a great event!

    ReplyDelete